Updated as of June 27th
Dear Valued Members and Guests,
Thank you again for your continued patience as we report updates on our Barons Creek Vineyards operations. While the State of Texas continues to reopen, we are happy to report that all three of our locations are currently open for business by reservation only, and at 50% capacity, for seated bottle sales and food. We want to assure you we are closely monitoring COVID-19 advisories and taking guidance from government and health authorities so that we may serve you safely and with confidence.
Consistent with our ongoing efforts to provide Members, Family Members, Guests and Employees the safest possible environment at all three of our Barons Creek Vineyards locations, we would like to offer a reminder of our current safety protocols.
- We’re OPEN and serving at 50% occupancy inside our facilities. We require Reservations for all members & guests. Outside seating is available and open for extended guests. Reservations will ensure the safest & highest quality environment for you and your guests. We have also upgraded our services and are now offering more pairings and food options with your wine experience when you make an advanced reservation.
- Our BCV Tasting Room in Granbury is currently OPEN Thursdays from 2PM – 7PM, Fridays and Saturdays from 12PM – 8PM, and Sundays from 12PM – 5PM. Please verify location hours.
- Only glass and bottle service is available at this time along with food items for all reserved seating.
- All guests will be temperature checked and hand sanitized before entering facility.
- If you or immediate family members have suffered from cold or flu-like symptoms, please observe a 14-day hiatus before visiting our facilities.
While on our property, take advantage of our many hand sanitizing stations and/or thoroughly wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds when entering and leaving our locations.
- Our winery and tasting rooms are taking every precaution necessary to ensure that each experience and interaction is as safe as possible. We have implemented additional cleaning procedures, including routinely disinfecting counter and table surfaces, light switches, door handles and faucets.
- Employees are temperature screened daily, every three hours, with infrared thermometers. All staff will be wearing facial guards when 6 foot social distancing isn’t practiced.
- Observe 6-foot social distancing and avoid physical contact with those outside of your household.
Let’s all enjoy a fun, safe summer together. Please verify current hours at each location & do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.
We hope to see you soon!